Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Zoya coupon revealed

You know what? I just realized that I now have a place to share all my boring nail polish opinions with the world. Zoya just placed their newest promo coupon in the accounts of those who purchased the three "free" color deal (free with $12 shipping... yeah, sure), and it's for a free bottle of Monet, the new spring glitter, with any "spring 2014 color" purchase. Don't know if that includes the Pixies. Sadly it doesn't include free shipping, but I would definitely consider it. The pastel shimmers look sooo pretty, and I'd probably get the purple (I adore lilacs) and the minty green. Monet is something that looks very pretty itself, especially with the accompanying colors, but the $10 price isn't justifiable, so this deal is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment