Saturday, April 26, 2014

China Glaze Spring in My Step swatch

GASP! A CHIP!

Neighbor's magnolia



It's a color match, right?

China Glaze Spring in My Step --from the spring 2014 City Flourish collection-- is a light peachy pink creme that probably looks better on me than any other light pink I own. I really, really like it. After 3 coats, I believe it had some patchiness, but it doesn't look like it appeared in on camera. I topped it with Essie Kisses and Bises, which adds a pink shimmer, but the camera doesn't capture that. When I first bought Spring in My Step, my sister, who is obsessed with anything with an essence of Japanese antiquity, declared that it should be worn during cherry blossom season. Even compared to my other light pinks, she cried that THIS was the one that matched.

Well, cherry blossom peak season at the Tidal Blossom was terrifying, even more so than usual. My group high-tailed it to Hains Point and ended up walking 7 or 8 miles overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment